Auto Heated Seats?

shockx5

Starting to get cold in Boston again... temp said 35 degrees @ 5am when I left the house this morning. I might need to start wearing a coat soon.

When I started the truck, both front seats had the seat heat on low. Is this automatic? I'm pretty sure I didn't leave them on. Only other thing I could think of is my remote start/alarm might turn them on when the temp goes below a certain mark.

Edited by shockx5 (see edit history)

Starting to get cold in Boston again... temp said 35 degrees @ 5am when I left the house this morning. I might need to start wearing a coat soon.

When I started the truck, both front seats had the seat heat on low. Is this automatic? I'm pretty sure I didn't leave them on. Only other thing I could think of is my remote start/alarm might turn them on when the temp goes below a certain mark.

Hey shockx5 how come you didn't take the ride down to LVD we needed another silver truck there since one is mia at the moment

They will come on at certain temp(outside) with the remote starter. The colder it gets the higher they will come on (remote start only)

Thanks!

Hey shockx5 how come you didn't take the ride down to LVD we needed another silver truck there since one is mia at the moment

I had to work all weekend. Definately going to make it next time though.

what remote start kit do you have>?

I have a Viper 2-way.

MIA? My baby wasn't MIA, she was there under an invisible cover so you couldn't see her. :P:jester: