Getting Rid Of The Ss

superredss

I wanted to let everyone know that I am giving up the SS. It is under lease so it will have to be under a lease takeover. I have put it up on leasetrader.com. Payments are 655.32 a month. Check my profile for pics. I really don't want to give it up but I am about to take a job change with a $10,000 pay CUT, so there is no way I can continue to pay for it.

It has all the options, 6 disk in dash changer, XM, Onstar with phone, dual heated leather bucket seats, sun roof, digital dual climate control; its got 26,411 miles, pm me if you are serious

thanks to everyone

LT141932 is the account number for leasetrader

thanks guys i appreciate it, everything should work out, but i was kinda in the spot where i put up with tons of BS and being cursed on a weekly basis with tons of stress, or go back doing what i love full time with a pay cut, i chose the pay cut. And yea maybe I can get one later, but i have to start planning for having 3 in the family now and not just the wife and i, so who knows, i a couple of years funds could be even tighter when we start a family

thanks guys i appreciate it, everything should work out, but i was kinda in the spot where i put up with tons of BS and being cursed on a weekly basis with tons of stress, or go back doing what i love full time with a pay cut, i chose the pay cut. And yea maybe I can get one later, but i have to start planning for having 3 in the family now and not just the wife and i, so who knows, i a couple of years funds could be even tighter when we start a family

good luck with the takeover...I def. respect what you are doing. Money does not buy happiness and u are proving that by taking a paycut so u can do what you love!