Red Bull Cola

zippy

im with you zippy. i live off redbull. i drink like 3 or 4 big cans a day. im gonna have to go to rehab soon for redbull addiction. but ive never heard of the cola. from the way you say it is ill try it but probley wont like it.

ok thats just the big can its the same as regular red bull...

In my line of work they are warning us to not drink redbull a fellow roughneck died because of a redbull and extreme heat combination. Caffine will break you down in the heat and your more likely to have a heat stoke

ok thats just the big can its the same as regular red bull...

In my line of work they are warning us to not drink redbull a fellow roughneck died because of a redbull and extreme heat combination. Caffine will break you down in the heat and your more likely to have a heat stoke

I could use some more heat. It was 30º still at 9am. The DA calculated out to -1873 or so, but still froze me.

I went to my friend's bar a couple of weeks ago and ordered a Jack & Coke. I told him I needed something that would wake me up alittle more than beer. Instead of Coke he used the Red Bull Cola. I wasn't a fan. Kinda flat like RC Cola used to be. I have no idea if that still make that either.