Oil Drops Below $67...wow

SSThunder

I can't beleive the price of oil has fallen so much when it was almost to the $150 level months ago. Crazy how things have changed. Anybody think gas prices will hit the low $2 mark for a nation-wide avg any time soon? Of course OPEC is no doubt going to cut production when they meet Friday but I still wonder if that will effect prices that much. If gas prices rise then that's total BS as they are still high when compared to oil prices.

How low do you think we will go?

Dont be suprised if we go somewhere inbetween 45-55 a barrel.The way our economy is right now it real possible going that low even if Opec decides to cut supply liek they will. Everyone more aware of what going on in the world and money is tight for alot of people. I see a full blowned recession coming.

Today the experts said one of the reasons that the stock market went down today was that oil has dropped in price.

6 months ago they said that one of the reasons that the stock market went down was that oil went up.

I love these so called experts. :nonod:

lower gas prices could really make a difference. I filled the car up for $37 and it use to cost a lot more. I put $40 in the truck and got 14 gallons at $2.79 per gallon. At that rate I can fill her up for less than $80 when it use to take $100. $20 per week savings is good for me.

i feel that the only reason why the oil prices are dropping is due to the upcoming presidential election...i find it hard to believe that the government doesnt have their hands in the oil business...these experts are full of BS...

:withstupid:

i agree 100%....i believe the drop in fuel cost is only happing to take some of the heat off the upcoming president.