Volant air tubes for the SS

We have alot of pre-orders and have been getting alot of requests for the upcoming Volant ram air tube for the Silverado SS. New products are never released when they're supposed to be. We've been hearing "2 weeks" for the last 4-6 weeks. I tried to get an update yesterday and was told..... you know what the answer will be .... "2 weeks". I doubt these will be going out then so I will post when I know there is a shipment heading this way.

Thanks,

Tom

The regular Ram Air Tube works fine. I have had mine on for 6 months now, no problems.

Just curious... How do you like it, (the air box and ram air tube) and does it make a considerable difference, or shall I say a noticable difference?

Thanks for any info! :cheers:

The regular Ram Air Tube works fine. I have had mine on for 6 months now, no problems.

Did i understand you right? the LT truck down tube works fine with our SS brake air duct in the bumper and I have been waiting for no reason??? If this is the case wy are they making one for our truck alone?? Did you have to do any modifications to it to make it fit?? Sorry for all the questions, and thanks for all the help!!!

JOSH

Archived