Spring Get Together at F1 Boston

T BYRNE Motorsports is presenting the Spring Get Together at F1 Boston (www.f1boston.com) on Sunday, May 16th. This event will start at 10:00am and continue into the afternoon. It is open to all late model GM trucks, f-bodys, GTOs and Corvettes.

F1 Boston has a huge parking lot to accommodate alot of vehicles so lets take advantage of this! Besides checking out the rides and talking with other enthusiasts you'll also be able to show off your driving skills inside. This facility can handle about 60 drivers per hour so there should be plenty of time for everyone to get a turn behind the wheel. Track time will be $20. for 20 laps of racing. This also includes your 1 day license!

T-shirts, gift certificates and other prizes will be available! I'm going to see if we can have a DJ or band outside so if anyone has recommendations please let me know. F1 is located just off of route 128 which is minutes from routes 24 and 95.

Updates for this event can be found at www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/F1gettogether.html

Tom

Quick update:

RACING INFO

As mentioned racing that day will be $20. for $20. laps. This would have us in with "regular people" on the track. If there is alot of interest from the group I can rent the track for about $1700. per hour. The cost for that would be about $35. per person but have you racing with car enthusiasts from the get together.

ENTERTAINMENT

I talked to F1 about having a band or DJ outside. My contact over there should be able to let me know about this in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

Alot of people have been asking how they can race with others from this event. The only want to insure that will be to rent the track. The cost for that would be about $35. per person and you would be racing with car enthusiasts from the get together. We will need at least 50 people to book the track for each hour. I have us slotted in for 2 hours (10-12). I'd like to have this confirmed with them by the middle of April so we don't tie up space that isn't needed.

The easiest way to book your slot will be to use the online order form that can be found on our website. You can use the button that is on our event page - www.tbyrnemotorsports.com/F1gettogether.html

This will allow you to sign up for a spot to race between 10 and 11am that morning. Each spot that you book is 15-20 laps long. We'll rent the second hour if there are close to 100 slots that need to be booked. Everyone that signs up will be charged around April 15th. This will lock in your spot so make sure that you want to race before signing up.

I hope to have an answer on the DJ next week.

Tom

Archived