Gps Problem

cwest94

I've got a Garmin nuvi 350 that no longer can find a satellite, all it says is that it's acquiring satellite and after 20mins it will ask if I have moved 1000 miles and what not. No matter what I try, it still can not find a satellite and has been doing this for about 2 months now. I read online that you can do a hard restart to fix the problem. So I did this and had to start over again, but with the same error.

Anyone else have problems like this and found ways to fix it? I must of read a couple hunder posts today of pople having the same exact problem only to return the unit back to Garmin for a new one.

Thanks in advanced.

i have a similar problem with my gps. its not a garmin but my tries to acquire signal all the time when i first start it up and wont connect to the satilite for for a long time. and pretty much worthless if i dont know where i am. i would rather have a map. and written directions.

Did you get the extra warrenty w/ it? I got a brand new one that way myself. I was in the great state of Washington last year (I am from Maine) and was about 10miles or so from any main road (sightseeing) when my GPS stopped working all together, no nothing. Had to end my day short and find my way back to a main road and then on to find a Bestbuy where they gave me a new one no questions asked (5 year warrenty). Extended Warrenty FTW!