Central Iowa Cold A$$ Fall Meet!

well spur of the moment here, but it looks like Zippy will be doin some tuning in north Des Moines this coming Saturday the 1st of November. also it looks like Yttaf will be comin down to do some tweeks on his SS in the audio area as well as Rich will be hanging out. I know i have at least 3-5 tunes lined up for Zippy, is anyone else interested? party starts about 11ish and we can do whatever, or we can do nothing at all! :)

I know we all have been wanting zippy in the central Iowa 'hood! lets show him a warm CORN state welcome! :cheers:

well spur of the moment here, but it looks like Zippy will be doin some tuning in north Des Moines this coming Saturday the 1st of November. also it looks like Yttaf will be comin down to do some tweeks on his SS in the audio area as well as Rich will be hanging out. I know i have at least 3-5 tunes lined up for Zippy, is anyone else interested? party starts about 11ish and we can do whatever, or we can do nothing at all! :)

I know we all have been wanting zippy in the central Iowa 'hood! lets show him a warm CORN state welcome! :cheers:

will be bringing the pineapple brats, i have 10 brats in freezer now !! plus may need a case of REDBULL for Zip and I !! lolol change my oil, have room available ? looks like sunny day in store.. plus Chris you have a Garage service door now !!! lolol

will be bringing the pineapple brats, i have 10 brats in freezer now !! plus may need a case of REDBULL for Zip and I !! lolol change my oil, have room available ? looks like sunny day in store.. plus Chris you have a Garage service door now !!! lolol

I got your Red Bull Cola packed- Zippy said he'd pay $5 to drink the whole thing :puke:although, I don't think it's quite as nasty as he keeps saying :bs:

Edited by Linzerella (see edit history)

Chris, have you contacted JB, he needs to make and appearance !!!

I have contacted him. no answer! I will PM him on the site with the link and see whats up! shoot we aint seen him since the snow fall meet back in April!

Ohhhh Jared where are you?!?!?!

I have contacted him. no answer! I will PM him on the site with the link and see whats up! shoot we aint seen him since the snow fall meet back in April!

Ohhhh Jared where are you?!?!?!

he was on here yesterday in this very topic, thats why posted the subject.. but its obvious he did not respond.. anyway, hope he shows !!

Zippy and I will be leaving Michigan at 3AM :sleep: and headed to Iowa.....

He said he'd actually drive the speed limit this time instead of 10 under like always :thumbs:

We'd get there at 10 with no stops so I figure we'll be there pretty close to 11 :seeya:

In order to stay on schedule to get to Vegas (and hopefully get some sleep), we have to leave between 5&6PM at the latest, I know Zippy won't want to go.....but the SEMA tickets are waiting for us :driving:

See you guys tomorrow. Red Bull Cola packed :sick:

Zippy and I will be leaving Michigan at 3AM :sleep: and headed to Iowa.....

He said he'd actually drive the speed limit this time instead of 10 under like always :thumbs:

We'd get there at 10 with no stops so I figure we'll be there pretty close to 11 :seeya:

In order to stay on schedule to get to Vegas (and hopefully get some sleep), we have to leave between 5&6PM at the latest, I know Zippy won't want to go.....but the SEMA tickets are waiting for us :driving:

See you guys tomorrow. Red Bull Cola packed :sick:

its too bad you guys could not stay longer and leave early sunday.. Chris has a spare room. well maybe on the way back you guys can just hang out, with no buisness at hand.. its great that you are coming thru, now you guys will not have to be strangers here in the Central Midwest SS Posse !! lolol