Pass Times

04CHASE

i was watching pass times tonight and the final race was this 02 gmc ex cab 1500 it was white with 20's and some decent brakes, the funniest part though was it had silverado ss badges and the last guy ken thats always on the board asks

" Is it a real SS" ? i had to laugh becasue i know its a pretty big no no to us on the site. the guy sadly said no then proceeds to run a 16.x 1/4 mile

i just had to laugh when i saw it , i was hoping it was someone from pt.net or something with a somewhat fast truck but no just another truck.

another good one was a 99 firebird v6 with a big spolier and flowmaster, ken the same guy asked if the wing made it faster? ran a 16.7 .

ken ftmfw!!

I saw that one too. I was yelling at the tv and I do that out on the streets to. We have a couple regular silverados with ss badging on em but every time I see them im not in my truck and I always yell I show you what a real ss is! and I've done it when I've been drunk in my friends car and they said I was hilarious cuz i kept going even after we turned away from them cuz its aggravating.

Yeah, i remember that one.

Been thinking about if a guy like Chase had his truck on there what they would guess? That would be F'n hilarious to see their faces when it goes about 3 seconds quicker than they would guess. :jester:

when i saw that it made the hairs on my neck rise. i hate when people slap stickers on their trucks. my biggest problem is the guys down here...well they seem to all have it. they put ss badges on but they are HUGE! it looks so retarded! but hey what can i say i live in houston, tx...enough said

thats funny. me and my wife watch the show regularly. its like a competion between us she trys to beat me at first she sucked but she is getting good now lol. good show ken is a funny guy.