Why today was a good day!

jwest1975

Congrats jwest!! :cool: Are you sure they will be shipping them as they are finished? I seem to recall some

:sigh: Still waiting for my TPW. I wonder why it is takin so long, my order went in on the first day, too :cry:

From what I understand, once they get the paper invoice probably early next week, it will have the actual date the truck is scheduled to be delivered to the dealership! There has not been any confirmation or physical evidence that suggests that they are holding the trucks for any period of time. I think that what we heard ealier was a rumor or guess by someone. :cool:

Justin :chevy:

Some follow up info...

I emailed the Customer Assistance Center at Chevrolet asking for the specific day of production and this was the summarized response...

"We appreciate your request for your 2003 Chevrolet Silverado's

production date. Based on the order number provided, xxxxxx, the production

date for your truck was Friday, 1/24/03."

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but my trucks birthday is January 24th, 2003!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. This is starting to suck again. My truck was built 2 weeks ago and it has not even been invoiced to the dealer yet. I called Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center and they were about as good as useless for me today. Im stuck on event 3800. :( Come on GM, what's the holdup? :fume:

Archived