What Before Nitrous

If your only giving it 100hp shot , you are on the right track. I have shot up 175 but I think I'm maxed for a stock fuel pump. One thing I can say is that probably wouldn't hurt to do a shift kit . I did transgo hd-2 ,huge difference went from 14.2 1/4 mile down to 13.2. If you just using your stock pump make sure the filter is good , going lean not good. Retard your timing too whatever they spec ,you can get away without if you get some high octane fuel, like above 91 or better. I have ran nos lots ,loads of fun ,no problems really at al on a mostly stock motor.

i plan on doing a shift kit very soon and might even go to billet servos. i run only 93 octane gas. i wanna be safe do i will be using the harris speed Works micro edge seems like a great unit. what do yall think about it.

dont buy billet servos they are a over priced paper weight and will cause you more problems than they will gain you. If you want a nice shift kit buy the superior kit they are far better than a trans go. As far as the bottle I would probably spend some cash on exhaust too.

i plan on doing a shift kit very soon and might even go to billet servos. i run only 93 octane gas. i wanna be safe do i will be using the harris speed Works micro edge seems like a great unit. what do yall think about it.

Nice unit however do check out the Trick Performance P-gauge. It does EVERYTHING you can imagine. I have it however have not sprayed with it yet so no real world experience. From the ones who do have it, they love it.

Trick Performance P-gauge

The only option I wish this gauge had was multi gear lock-out and dual stage compatibility. I guess the time/rpm values can be used to lock out more than one gear though. Anyway, for all of the other functions it does,...its a fair trade-off. :cheers:

I have zex wet system , it does the basic job , up here don't have to many choices . I also have an airraid cai , so I put the nozzle about 6" away from the butterfly just like they said , seems like every manufacturer has different locations just like their jetting for the same hp are quite different. I don't know what you have been told but you will definately need a bottle heater and guage to get to 900psi or better also.