Thanks 12'srock

thank you 12'srock for being a great seller of the rikensport hid kit. i have not installed them yet. but i received them today, very fast and it =looks to be a very high quality system. thanks again, rob

i will def recommend you, and will look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Edited by slammedbowtie (see edit history)

thank you 12'srock for being a great seller of the rikensport hid kit. i have not installed them yet. but i received them today, very fast and it =looks to be a very high quality system. thanks again, rob

i will def recommend you, and will look forward to doing business with you in the future.

thanks bro glad you like em' :cheers:

i installed my kit this morning. and wow! they are so much brighter than my "other brand" hid kit. the color is much crisper and much more white. and the ballast doesnt hum like my low beams! bump for a gret product sold by a great seller thanks again! i will be ordering low beams in the near future.

i installed my kit this morning. and wow! they are so much brighter than my "other brand" hid kit. the color is much crisper and much more white. and the ballast doesnt hum like my low beams! bump for a gret product sold by a great seller thanks again! i will be ordering low beams in the near future.

which kit did you get? i ordered the 8000k the other day... if thats the kit you got from him, send me some pics!!

if ANYONE out there got the 8000k blues from him please send me pics!!

nope i got 6k. this isnt the best pic. but you get the idea.

i saw a few examples of the 6k already and i love them! i hope the 8k is just as good. i wanted a mild blue tint, thats why i went with the 8k....... cant wait to get home! in 60 days i will be on a flight to hawaii, in 50 days i should be home to play with my truck and do a few mods and see my family!!! the anticipation is killing me!