Siggy

hey all i followed everyones advice. i made a account over at siggynation. ive tried to fiure out there site and tried to post a request. it keeps telling me i cant do it. so im stumped. i was just wandering if i could get some help from any one of you to get the ball rolling on this for me or point me in the right direction. thanks for the help. justin

Ok don't take this the wrong way, but did you go to signature request and try to start a new thread?

yea i sure did. i keep flipping back and forth. i still wont let me do anything. pulling my hair out as we speak lol

yea i sure did. i keep flipping back and forth. i still wont let me do anything. pulling my hair out as we speak lol

Ok it just did it to me also. I logged out and tried again and it let me start a new thread. Did you activate the account? You should have gotten an e-mail. If so try logging in again and go back to that forum. Other then that I am stumped.

Ok it just did it to me also. I logged out and tried again and it let me start a new thread. Did you activate the account? You should have gotten an e-mail. If so try logging in again and go back to that forum. Other then that I am stumped.

yea me too scott. i tried againthis morning same thing, but i just said the hell with it and did it again and it worked so something or someone happened. thanks for all the help bro.

yea me too scott. i tried againthis morning same thing, but i just said the hell with it and did it again and it worked so something or someone happened. thanks for all the help bro.

Awesome. Can't wait to see the new sig!