Ebay

lunaru03

Does anyone in here has been stolen in Ebay ?....I bought last week a SS grille for $70 including shipping. I paid same day I won the auction, and the seller didn't reply to me any mail I have sent to him. I decided to open a dispute on PAYPAL just to check what was going on. This SOAB still don't respond either to PAYPAL....so, I opened a claim in paypal to get my money back....even it was a good deal, I prefer to get my money....

post-16441-1225492449_thumb.jpg

I have had it happen 2 times to me, one for a stereo and one for a poster. I contacted paypal and they contacted the seller and i got my money back, he just forgot to send it to me, but i already bought another one at a cheaper price. The poster however i did not get my money back and paypal could not get a hold of the guy, its like he disappeared. But paypal is usually verry good

sorry about the loss bro.i normally don't buy off ebay just find the things i want and go straight to the dealer. if it's person on the other hand i find the closest to me and see if they want to meet or something. i just don't trust it. good luck with getting your oney back.

been a ebay member since 03 and will be till i die. found some of the greatest stuff there, for the best prices. i usually throw in a couple of questions in before i make purchases from anyone. i check to see if they will respond quickly and if they have good communication and ALWAYS ask for tracking numbers of some sort as well as let me know when my item is shipped so that way i dont get to worried.. checking feedback is another thing i look for..... i have had a few issues before with impatient buyers and have given 2 refunds cause 1) i sold an item for a friend and he got rid of the item elsewhere, 2) my wife told me that she had my downpipe, but with her knowledge about cars, she mistook a downpipe for some intercooler piping. all in all, i have never had a problem with paypal nor ebay that could not be fixed in a timely matter, am starting to get a little upset of all the fees they got going on.

you should be alright!

well, Paypal put a deadline to the seller for november 8th, seems that he neither respond to PP. Now, I found a local guy who is selling me a OEM grille for 40 usd but I have to wait until PP puts my money back...Hope not to loss this bargain

Ive been hearing paypal is having alot of problems like this. I was even told by the lady at the front counter at a shaws supermarket not to use paypal its too risky if your dealing with people you dont know. I wont buy stuff off ebay too sketchy with the way the economy is and wackos will do anything for a buck sadly.