Another Ma Meeting

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am just throwing an idea out there, this is not a solid plan unless all think this is a good idea. I know of a brunch @ the Holiday Inn in Boxboro, MA off 495 (right in central MA). Route 2 is also the next exit away from Boxboro off 495N. Huge parking lot at the hotel where the brunch is, so we would have plenty of room to take some pics. I also know of a lake where we can get more pics in Harvard, the next town over from Boxboro. The lake offers a small view of the lake where the beach is. The parking lot is small, with a slightly curved parking lot that can fit about 8-12 SS'. There is also a soccer field nearby we can all go take pics. I garauntee some awesome pics, I just dont have a nice camera (if you have one please bring them!). After pics, we can go for a cruise on 495 to 290, then to 190 and back onto route 2 near Leominster,MA. The cruise is really up to you guys if you want to go on the highway or backroads (or combo). I can make the plans for driving on the fly as I know these surrounding towns like my own house.

Just add some opinions if this sounds good. I am sorry for the guys out on the cape, Boston, and western MA because this might be a drive for you to get here, but I promise some nice scenery and fun roads.

This is also an invitation to any other SS guys in NH, CT, RI, ME, and VT.

Thank you Rockhead, we will be sure to have some great pics for the site :chevy:

:cool::driving:

*** the meet is december 7th. 1030-11am @ the Holiday Boxboro Inn.***

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

Alrite the 7th is a go as @ 1030-11am. If there is rain or snow it is off. Here are the attendees so far and undecideds. I will post on saturday the 6th.

go for show

1. booth1

2. 03maSSS (passenger)

3. gmperformanceguy

4. hdss13

5. KillerSS

undecideds (reply or pm me and I can add you)

1. 1stimessguy

2. KJT13

3. shockx5

4. sick03ssbad70velle

5. 20_blkss_04

Directions.

From east/west of 495 and

Go route 2 until the 495 exit and go south on 495 until the boxboro exit. take a right at the off ramp and go over the bridge, take a right at the gas station. go down the road and stay right where the road splits.

From south of route 2

jump onto 495 and go north until the boxboro exit. take left at the off ramp and take an immediate right at the gas station into the road and stay right where road splits.

meet time is 1030-11am***. any questions feel free to pm me.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)