That Soab

lunaru03

After a long shopping day with my wife and her mom, I arrived home to rest...But !!!...the SOAB who lives in front of my house, bought a truck like mine :mad: ...same color, same bed, not sure about the year but it has same front end...Got Damn it !!!!!...that MF took my sleep away...Only difference I noticed is that it has chrome moldings in the doors and the bed.....

Had this ever happened to anyone???

get nice with a crooked repo guy and have that thing towed!!!! lol

:withstupid: yup.

Ive seen within the past month 2 new lightnings and 2 srt-10 rams in my area. Funny thing is they all got them when gas prices went down. I must say tho I am pissed at one kid in town who added SS graphics to his truck, he always stares me down and I just noticed the new graphics Friday. Wouldnt have a problem if he waved, but the stares really eat away at me.... these retards race on Main St. in town so I am sure the cops will be on them like white on rice asap. The cops know me well because they love my truck and they know I dont speed. (have to get that valentine 1). I had the only sport truck in town since august 2005, and now you see them once a day. I dont like the trend I have started. Time to get a rust bucket :jester: .....keep the SS as garage queen.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

I would think it would be sweet if one of my friends bought a truck just like mine. I have actually been trying to convince my best friend to by and SS because he likes them alot. Now a neighbor is a different story, i might not like it if one of my neighbors bought the same truck as me, luckally mine is custom enuf so no one will have the same

this is kinda the same....a buddy of mine inherited a boat load of money....we drove my truck to FL and picked up a lighting for him...he was happy with it...now he is wanting to buy a 03 SS Black....same as mine...and since he has money to blow and i dont...he will supercharge it...NOS....that kinda bugs me a little...