Hi All!

misterp

Welcome back Steve. Good to hear thigns are looking up. Sorry to hear about trans problem #6,452 for you. I know you'll get it fixed and please get it out of the hood ASAP :jester: You missed a lot this past month. Good luck with everything and keep us posted. :cheers:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hank , Dan and I where thining about you on saturday....... Happy that things are going good :cheers:

:withstupid: We were wondering how you were yesterday while wrenching on Mark's truck, Hank was saying it had been quite a while since he spoke to you last. I am glad to hear you are getting back on your feet, that you have met that "someone", and that you have had the trans in your SSS fixed. Keep your chin up, sounds like you have your priorities in order. Drop a line once in a while.

..Oh and You missed my tranny replacement as well..lol

:withstupid: the 3 Musketeers LOL......yours died Steve, Brads died, and mine died a horrible death also recently(Brad and I both broke ours within a week of eachother)

:withstupid: We were wondering how you were yesterday while wrenching on Mark's truck, Hank was saying it had been quite a while since he spoke to you last. I am glad to hear you are getting back on your feet, that you have met that "someone", and that you have had the trans in your SSS fixed. Keep your chin up, sounds like you have your priorities in order. Drop a line once in a while.

:withstupid: the 3 Musketeers LOL......yours died Steve, Brads died, and mine died a horrible death also recently(Brad and I both broke ours within a week of eachother)

Hi, Steve. Good to hear from you! I had sent you an email a week or 2 ago, but didn't know if you had computer access or not. I'm happy to see that things are looking up. Good luck with everything, and keep in touch.

Hey Mr. P.....Glad to hear everything is finally moving forward for you. On a side note, I've never read a post as long as the one you just posted, lol....Liek I've said on other posts, I know I'm in west Texas, but if you need anything, just ask...

...BTW, worthless.gif

:jester:

OK Brian you're the only one I would do this for only because I want to be a member of the dirty old man's club! Don't you love it when they call you Daddy? :D Baby got back. She comes by it naturally, I found out a couple nights ago her mother was runner-up Miss Mississippi back in the mid-70's. BMan is right, it's good being The King! I promise you she's cool as hell and an absolute doll, not an ounce of gold-digger or bad attitude. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'm not going to question it!!!

HG.jpg

HG2.jpg

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Fireman, Rockhead, Bowtie, Stitches - miss you NE guys, I wanted so bad to come up again to Lebanon Valley for fall; if it weren't for the money/job issues I woulda been there for the fall cruise. It's gonna have to wait until next year.

Mr. P.

OK Brian you're the only one I would do this for only because I want to be a member of the dirty old man's club! Don't you love it when they call you Daddy? :D Baby got back. She comes by it naturally, I found out a couple nights ago her mother was runner-up Miss Mississippi back in the mid-70's. BMan is right, it's good being The King! I promise you she's cool as hell and an absolute doll, not an ounce of gold-digger or bad attitude. I don't know what I did to deserve her, but I'm not going to question it!!!

HG.jpg

HG2.jpg

Mr. P. :)

WOW!

Steve you are the king!

bow28.gif

I wish you and Heather the best :cheers:

Yes I love it when they call me Daddy, no matter how dirty it makes me feel :jester:

BTW, are there any pictures of Mom? :wtf:

Fireman, Rockhead, Bowtie, Stitches - miss you NE guys, I wanted so bad to come up again to Lebanon Valley for fall; if it weren't for the money/job issues I woulda been there for the fall cruise. It's gonna have to wait until next year.

Mr. P.

That would have been cool. i for the life of me could not figure out who it was... There's always next year.. :cheers:

Also :noway: :noway: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: congrats on the girl.. And I hope things work out for the best of you