Def Jam

F1SSS

Just read an article that Def Jam executive Shakir Stewart (ahead of Jay-Z) was shot and passed, however they will not release how he died (sketchy if you ask me). He is the one who signed Big Jeezy and Rick Ross, the two rappers who talk about how tough they are. All the drug trafficking they talk about in their songs might have caught up with the company they work for....loose lips sink ships.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

rick ross is trying to be like the real ricky ross who was big in the coca game for the us government and took a rap for them and went to jail for a long time, rick ross was actually a corrections officer at one time but wont admit to it

rickrossscop.jpg

dont get me wrong he is a decent rapper and i have a few of his songs on my ipod/phone but he acts like thats not him

sorry for side tracking but they arent big bad ass's like they portray to be.

I agree chase. They are nothing but big mouths, like I said loose lips sink ships and I think this is a message to young jeezy and rick ross to shut up. Jeezy needs to shut up on the snowball crap. Those rappers think there invisible, never learned from tupac or biggie, but this is a whole different story.

I heard about ricky ross and how he worked with cia agent and Nicaraguaran national Danilo Blandon (who also worked for the cartels). Eventually it got too big, too much money, and the govt had to cover tracks by putting ricky away.

Ya I enjoy maybe one or 2 of their songs but I love the old stuff still, this new rap not to fond of. Cant wait to hear RZA's new album though, Digi Snacks.

Never knew rick ross was a corrections agent, thats even more shady with all the stuff being smuggled into prisons.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)

i cant say im surprised... but i doubt if the "gangster" lifestyle some of the artists signed with them had anything to do with it. its just an act to sell more cds, and it works lol. however, jeezy apparently did slang dope before he got signed (just what ive heard, dont actually know)

and that stuff about rick ross being an corrections officer is funny :lol:

rick ross is trying to be like the real ricky ross who was big in the coca game for the us government and took a rap for them and went to jail for a long time, rick ross was actually a corrections officer at one time but wont admit to it

rickrossscop.jpg

dont get me wrong he is a decent rapper and i have a few of his songs on my ipod/phone but he acts like thats not him

sorry for side tracking but they arent big bad ass's like they portray to be.

yeah i always laughed when i heard people tryin to sing his song saying that port of miami BS, eh wrong it was the port of LA the original Ricky Ross was form LA and everything went down with that whole cartel and the government wasw all out of South Central.

anyways this whole story seemed fishy from the beginning... most new rap sucks which i probably y i dont really listen to it much anymore i listen to other types types of music or some older rap.

-Rob

Edited by BlkSSnCpt (see edit history)