Island Dragway Sunday 11/16/08

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In PA, sure :P Its that NJ attitude that I will have issues with. I was pulled over for being too loud even through cats and mufflers. As soon as my financial issues even out, I am finishing my project...looks like December.

Kevin, if the exhaust is the only thing holding you back I will be more than happy to trailer it to the strip for you.

o yes me too! cant wait to see everyone and kevins trailer queen :jester:

I got your trailer queen right her pal! :jester:

Luke, Apreciate the offer however, I am not ready for WOT tuning just yet. I want to get some miles on her first and at least flush out all of the assembly lube and crap first.

I will be there regardless! :cheers:

I got your trailer queen right her pal! :jester:

Luke, Apreciate the offer however, I am not ready for WOT tuning just yet. I want to get some miles on her first and at least flush out all of the assembly lube and crap first.

I will be there regardless! :cheers:

Hey no problem. The offer still stands for the future.

Put me down as a maybe, Paula’s coming home, I’ll be on my way to Ky.

Dan did you get the DVD I mailed ?

Okay Ken, keep us posted. :flag: I got the DVD today, haven't had a chance to watch it yet, I am sure it's awesome as usual. :thumbs:

looks like rain from friday- saturday.....let's hope we dont have a wet/late start like last year :fingersx: depending on the weather, we may wind up using the rain date..........

Nooooooooooooo I probably won't be able to make the rain date :( . Lets hope for no rain.