New Part For The Sss

Well I was on ebay a couple of weeks ago and came across this certain part that I just had to have.. It was supposed to go on a truck for the 08 SEMA show.. It wasn't used but it was used for a "mold". Bid was cheap when it started and then started to go up. I wrote to the guy and asked him what he would want to end the action early and offered a price, he wrote back another price slightly higher but worth it. I sent the $$$$ by Pay Pal and today is showed up. Already painted black. Needs to be touched up in a spot or too, but after I am done with it you won't notice.. So until then take some guesses and I will have teaser pics and finished pics.. So stay tuned... :cheers: :cheers:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you guys not read that ebay add above? it matches his description to a tee lol... ITS AN INTIMIDATER SPOILER :lol:
Dam u I wanted to see how long this would go
ummmmmmmmmJOHNSON ?????????????? do we have a JOHNSON lol
Hank ??? is there a hank.????

After reading the article...

"...this unit was to show off the new 2009 Dually SS Truck with the SS trim."

WTF?

Don't see how something for the 2009 HD will fit on a 2003 - 2007 Classic?

Right but if you read the top it says 2006 so i would think 03-06 fit. Also they guy told me since it had a little damage they used this for a mold that they started to make. They were going to make more but then the company that had the mold went out of business. And know one knows where the mold is. So maybe I might have to talk to a few friends..????? HMMMMM

I can't belive you guys guessed it..