New Part For The Sss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha and too think i almost had this for 275.00 i offered it to him the first night it was up and he was almost there then someone els offered more....congrats man it will def look badass!!

Im not telling you what I paid but 275 was a better price... Sorry bought that.

Well I was on ebay a couple of weeks ago and came across this certain part that I just had to have.. It was supposed to go on a truck for the 08 SEMA show.. It wasn't used but it was used for a "mold". Bid was cheap when it started and then started to go up. I wrote to the guy and asked him what he would want to end the action early and offered a price, he wrote back another price slightly higher but worth it. I sent the $$$$ by Pay Pal and today is showed up. Already painted black. Needs to be touched up in a spot or too, but after I am done with it you won't notice.. So until then take some guesses and I will have teaser pics and finished pics.. So stay tuned... :cheers::cheers:

SO it was YOU!!! :M16: Well now I know where it went,,,I was the one who told the guy selling it that is was a spoiler from a Intimidator SS,,,(he had it listed as an 09 silverado spoiler) I almost had it for$300 shipped,,,,then I realized I stuck my foot in my mouth when he emailed me back saying how thankfull he was I informed him of that,& he had changed the listing & wanted to hold off till monday to see if it got more bids.

I should have just kept my mouth shut & I might have got it for $300 :banghead: anyway Congratts on the spoiler,,what did you end up giving for it? if I may ask? I noticed he ended the auction early,

Yeah it was me. I can do some pretty good wheeling and dealing on ebay. I threw up and offer he came back with another and I said SOLD.. I could not let this go. Lets say it was cheap. I am not telling.. but 300 was cheaper then what I paid.. Also I am glad that he let it go it didn't seem like he knew what he had.. Also he gave me the directions for it.. So I am talking to a few buddies and well I might have a good thing going here.. :dunno: :dunno:

Oh and thanks for telling him LOL..

Dont forget to add that to your new mods Jesse, make sure you put that in bold or italics. Might even be able to add "ISS spoiler distributer" eventually :cool: . If you make any of these, imo I think Les Hall deserves the first one off the production line......great find, I seriously thought of the ISS spoiler but said no way because I thought no official ISS would be at sema this year, so I thought you got a custom engine cover in carbon fiber with ss graphics or something in the engine compartment but not mechanical. :chevy: