New Exaust

TANDAMAN

Nope, no cats, Im pretty sure Alberta will be the last place to implement emission regs LOL! To be honest I thought that it would be alot louder in the cab from what guys said But I dont think its that, bad I can still have a normal conversation without having to raise my voice, talk on the cell, listen to music without having to turn it way up. The only time it's really obnoxius is when i floor it.

good good must be nice not having to wory about getting a sticker

In Mass all that they are are going to be doing is plugging there system into your truck. No more of the old tests. As long as your truck doesn't throw a code your cool. Plus it's nice to know people.. Just a little thought for yeah booth :cheers:

I'll see if i can get a drive by sound clip this weekend. The x pipe balances out the exaust and i think it helps a little with performance. Man I didn't realize how dirty my truck was when I took those pictures especially underneath. It's dam near impossible to keep it clean up here.

Edited by TANDAMAN (see edit history)

what is the benefit of putting in an x pipe?

The X pipe allows the gases from both banks to merge together, therefore taking the bark out of the system and reduces drone and the other benefit is that the gas from one bank is forcing the gas from the other bank through which creates a vacuum which helps the scavenging effect from the motor