A Few Pics Of My New Ride

pimp ss

thanks everybody and it is a tpi 350 with t tops that was my whole reason for wanting the car may also get the truck my grandpa also has a very sweet factory 68 chevy truck with factory 327 sitting under the car port

are you gonna be doing any performance upgrades to it? i might be selling my 195 TFS heads, twin BBK 58mm TB, Lingenfelter superram manifold, plenum and runners, and a few other things

100_1005.jpg

are you gonna be doing any performance upgrades to it? i might be selling my 195 TFS heads, twin BBK 58mm TB, Lingenfelter superram manifold, plenum and runners, and a few other things

100_1005.jpg

right now my goal is to get it running and driving he said it ran great in 03 when he parked it but all of my testing right now leads me to believe the fuel pump is out i read a haynes manual and it said if i put power to the g lead i believe bottom left corner of the diagnostic port under the dash it should power the fuel pump and all im getting is a clicking fuel pump relay so this weekend i guess im dropping the rear end and gas tank and doing the fuel pump then it should be sweet it just needs some TLC and an ARRIVAL BLUE paint job

thanks everybody and it is a tpi 350 with t tops that was my whole reason for wanting the car may also get the truck my grandpa also has a very sweet factory 68 chevy truck with factory 327 sitting under the car port

I say trade the camaro back and get the 68, lol. Cool project either way.