Goodyear Gatorback Belt

Hankg42

I want to order a new Goodyear Gatorback belt for my '03 SS, but Summit lists 2 different part numbers (different lengths):

GTR-4060922 - Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V Serpentine Belt, 6-Rib, 92.25 in. Length

and

GTR-4060930 - Goodyear Gatorback Poly-V Serpentine Belt, 6-Rib, 93.00 in. Length

Anybody know which is the correct one for a stock 2003 SS? Couldn't find it via search. Thanks.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Funny, I found no listing for a 2002 SSS gatorback belt. :uhoh::jester:

Hank, I may have an extra UNUSED gatorback belt in that length. I bought one that would not fit my new set-up after all of the fabrication. I'll go check tonight...

No problem buddy. :cheers: The website is confusing......you have to go to 'product category', then 'aftermarket automotive parts', and 'product selector'......put in the year and make, and for model you must pick Silverado 2500 since there is no Silverado SS category. Scroll down the list and it tells what each is for.

www.goodyearep.com

Funny, I found no listing for a 2002 SSS gatorback belt. :uhoh::jester:

Hank, I may have an extra UNUSED gatorback belt in that length. I bought one that would not fit my new set-up after all of the fabrication. I'll go check tonight...

Another excellent typing job! :) Thanks, Kevin.