Thread Rules: Politics/religion

SSThunder

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get your point. If you don't want to engage in people's conversations about non truck stuff, then don't. That's why forums have an OFF TOPIC section for OFF TOPIC conversations.

first off i honestly dont give a sh*t about the governent and the BS people who run it. . . . .but this is a truck site last time i checked not some damn "myspace". . .there have beed several threads that i never thought would be posted in this type or tuck forum. somethings are to be kept to yourself so please help by not posting stupid off topic crap because this isnt your "myspace". . . .have a good day

i think the off topic section could be used to personal things. but nothing about politics or religion. as stated before it will only end up in alot of bs

I agree BUT there needs to be guide lines...say if I or you get layed off because of the times why cant we tell our friends i.e. y'all about it...The economy caused it and you can say its political..how about gas price discussions? That can be considered political as well...See judt saying political discussions are to broad of a topic to ban.

first off i honestly dont give a sh*t about the governent and the BS people who run it. . . . .but this is a truck site last time i checked not some damn "myspace". . .there have beed several threads that i never thought would be posted in this type or tuck forum. somethings are to be kept to yourself so please help by not posting stupid off topic crap because this isnt your "myspace". . . .have a good day

:withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid:

I like your humor! :thumbs:

I just went out and squeezed off a box of .45 from my 1911 and this thread still isn't locked ... man I just snuck another post in before the lock yesssssssssssss

Nobody is being forced to read something that they don't want to read. The topic titles and sub-titles usually are pretty descriptive. If you don't like the thread, read a different post. :seeya:

EDIT: I forgot to mention, I thought that the thread in question was shut down a little bit too quickly.

Edited by Hankg42 (see edit history)

Im with 12srock, this is a truck website. Go to political sites or religous sites, I think its unfair to exclude it from this site, but I think its for the best. Too much bickering thats not needed.

I got my first bashfull remark the other day about $$ and I can only say I am still holding back, and I was shocked to see that from a person on this site. Guess some people are just rude and cant hold their own thoughts to themselves.

Edited by 03maSSS (see edit history)