Never Let My Wife Drives My Truck Again

lunaru03

As a good husband ( lol ) I left my wife drive my truck for me....Bad decision, she drop in a f'ing hole and f..k up one rear wheel....

Center cap drop to it and I couldn't recover it..

Definitely, I wont left her drive again..

post-16441-1226340934_thumb.jpg

post-16441-1226340975_thumb.jpg

post-16441-1226341061_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Se habla ingles? :confused: On a side note, that was one hell of a hole she hit, did she speed up and aim when she saw it? :eek: I would expect a broken belt or two in the tire also.........
You wont believe it, but she was not speeding, it was a hole right in the middle of the street were she made a right turn. I think the speed was around 10 mphI'll try to take a pic of the hole...it's barely notice..I think thats why she hit it.
yea im surprised the tire didnt blow!
So do I

Ive had my truck for over two year and the wife still hasnt drove it and wont after i seen that. she aways asks me and i tell her no. I alway say she will curb the wheels and she would say look at the pretty sparks. And the SS sits on 24s not cheap. just last week she told me that something was making a funny noise on her car i go out there and ther was a pieces of plastic draging on the ground. she must pulled up the a curb to close.