Mounting Tires?

NashSS

Well I just ordered my Hankooks yesterday and they are shipping today so I'm really hoping to have the tires by the end of the week so I can have them put on by this weekend. My question is where should I go? We do have just about every tire place around here. I've talked to Sears and they charge 15 a tire but its also a lifetime rotation and balance so I wouldn't have to worry about paying for them to ever get rebalanced and its a nice facility to. Or I can take it to a dealership and have them put them on (A chevy dealership). In the past with my other rides ive taken them to walmart or something where I didn't really care and they were 16's. I don't trust walmart to put on tires on 20's.

$15 per tire with lifetime rotation/rebalance is a great deal. When I had my Scorpions mounted at a local tire shop, it cost me $100 to mount/balance four, and that didn't include lifetime rotation/rebalance.....but they took good care of my chrome 20s and didn't chip/scratch them. They cleaned my wheels and dressed tires too.

I went through sears and had them installed yesterday. It is a different feeling then the goodyear. The hankooks almost want to handle well but also feel kind of mushy at the same time. I also had the chassis lubed and I was told one of my ball joints is leaking grease cuz I guess the grease zerk or something wont stay shut. Is this a common problem in the 03's? Anyone have any idea how much im looking at to fix or replace?