15" Rotors W/ Zo6 Calipers

JF-03-SS

rotors you would have to get somewhere else.

calipers, yes dealer. but cheaper on ebay

pads, dealer, aftermarket...a birdie told me you could get'em at autozone :) but they are not cheap

no shimming only clamping force of six pistons!

YOu get brackets/rotors from one place and calipers/pads you source.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one day i will figure out how to use a computer where/which supplier would you get the brackets from and are the back's different than the front (most likely) and which vehicle would you look up for the rotors 14" on back and 15" on front also my truck is AWD does that make a difference

Edited by Andy 606 (see edit history)

one day i will figure out how to use a computer where/which supplier would you get the brackets from and are the back's different than the front (most likely) and which vehicle would you look up for the rotors 14" on back and 15" on front also my truck is AWD does that make a difference

Andy when you are ready to buy PM me, I will help you out w/ all the parts and part #'s you need.

• 2 weeks later...
I had the hat face machined down last week (brakepad reatainer clips where rubbing on the hat) and threw some paint on them. Here they are ready to go back on.

how much did they take off on the hat?? and did that prevent the clips from rubbing anymore???

how much did they take off on the hat?? and did that prevent the clips from rubbing anymore???

the new bracket was designed/cut with that in mind and there is no issues.

I think, jeff is running the 'other' bracket with some help from ray on the correct rotors.

If using the new set-up it will not interfere, and there is no modding the caliper.

I believe all issues associated with running Zo6 calipers and the correct size rotor has been figured out.

the new bracket was designed/cut with that in mind and there is no issues.

I think, jeff is running the 'other' bracket with some help from ray on the correct rotors.

If using the new set-up it will not interfere, and there is no modding the caliper.

I believe all issues associated with running Zo6 calipers and the correct size rotor has been figured out.

At this time I am still running the old brackets (I have the new ones in hand). I am not sure how much of the hat was removed. Like Joe said the "new" brackets have NO issues w/ the retainer clips rubbing.

As soon as I put on the new brackets I will post up pictures and results.

sorry for sounding like a noob in advanced, but are these the C6 or C5 calipers if there is a difference? Also these will just bolt right on with the new brackets? Is this including a NNBS?

these are the C6 zo6 6cyl calipers. They are better than the C5's. I believe the NNBS might be in the works.

with the 03-0? they will bolt right on, and test fitting is happening on the drop spindle as I type this.

NBS is covered! 99-06/07 And NNBS 07 up! Front 15" Rotor's with the use of the C6 calipers.

Ray, the brackets also work for NNBS vehicles, like the Suburban? Whatabout the rear brackets to fit the 4piston? This is making me think of adding the Z06 brakes to my wife's NNBS Burban. :jester:

The C5 calipers are only 2piston if I remember correctly. The C6 Z06 calipers are 6 piston front and 4 piston rear

6cyl? 6-piston. :D

oops...six things that push the pads :jester:

Ray, the brackets also work for NNBS vehicles, like the Suburban? Whatabout the rear brackets to fit the 4piston? This is making me think of adding the Z06 brakes to my wife's NNBS Burban. :jester:

Glad Ray posted about the NNBS, I knew it was comming I just dont like to post stuff that just gets Ray PM's asking.

Yes, ALL NNBS uses the same front suspension...

Why run 4piston on the back when you can have 6...the 'brake man' has some very cool things for us(the trick rear setup)...I say US b/c he already has a awsome brake set up and all of this work is for guys like me who are budgets and still want some trick stuff. I dont know what picture I'll post first the brakes on the truck or my smiling face :):cheers: