15" Rotors W/ Zo6 Calipers

JF-03-SS

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some input, what brake pads are you guys using? I have the HPS and they are pretty dusty and i just put on some billet wheels and dont want to have them covered in dust so i may change them out soon. Im looking for low to no dust pads maybe someone who has the hawk ceramics can shimmy in.

JF-03-SS

You are running stock wheels right? No interference with the 15" rotors and Z06 calipers. No use of spacers.

Would hate to do this then have to end up using spacers.

:flag:

Yes stock SS wheels. They also fit my Foose Speedsters 20X9 w/ no problems.

as long as you run the 20's you will be fine. I dont think your spare will fit anymore either.

Yea that's what I'm running ... for now. Was looking at 22"s but I guess that will have to wait. Plus it means going to a local wheel shop and test fitting. Just hope they can get the wheels I was looking at.

Didn't even think of the baby spare. :shakehead: Guess when I swap I'll have to use one of the stockers as a spare.

:flag:

Why run 4piston on the back when you can have 6...the 'brake man' has some very cool things for us(the trick rear setup)...I say US b/c he already has a awsome brake set up and all of this work is for guys like me who are budgets and still want some trick stuff. I dont know what picture I'll post first the brakes on the truck or my smiling face :):cheers:

So let me make sure I, understand. There is a bracket to put the 6 pistons on the back :wtf:

Are they the same brackets for the front or different(i assume different)

Where do I get these?

Edited by rwoodards (see edit history)

You need to look for offsets with an offset of +20mm and greater these will clear the front calipers.

And yes plans for a 6-piston bracket was in the works but funds have run dry. But that does not take the idea of the table it just delay's the idea.

I assure all the measurments have been done,just need to produce them. On off's are quite expensive.