Charlotte, Nc Meet! Calling All Southerners!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey I'd love to come but Im not totally sure where the mall is...Mapquest to the rescue! Do you know the zip for that area? I only live in Knoxville, TN so Im gonna try to round up some more SSS's and head your way!

Hey man if u have trouble finding it let me know ill be going and live bout 40 minuets from Johnson

city, on the nc side of the Mnt. we can all meet up and drive down.

No I don't know anyone there , but I been there ones and Spruce Pine some.

Yeah theres nothing to do here, but me and my buddies make the most of it by riding around

n raising a lil hell. They all still go bar hoping at Boone and i go to take the wife shopping, what

brought you down to sprucepine?

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

Yeah theres nothing to do here, but me and my buddies make the most of it by riding around

n raising a lil hell. They all still go bar hoping at Boone and i go to take the wife shopping, what

brought you down to sprucepine?

My wife works at walmart in Boone, but loves to go to other ones when she get a chance. I have no idea why they both have the same stuff, but what ever.

My wife works at walmart in Boone, but loves to go to other ones when she get a chance. I have no idea why they both have the same stuff, but what ever.

I take it from this that you bring her down here to our wliie world, my wife works there also,

they screwd ours when they built it, thought it wouldn't last so its a lot smaller than other

super centers.