Charlotte, Nc Meet! Calling All Southerners!

If I can make it happen, would anyone be interested in getting their rigs tuned by Justin (Blackbear) in person?

Let me know ASAP. I know my truck and my wife's burban are in for tunes, I think we need a bunch more tho!

Is Justin (blackbear) going to be at concord mills for the meet If so how much does he charge I would be interested in a tune.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I can make it happen, would anyone be interested in getting their rigs tuned by Justin (Blackbear) in person?

Let me know ASAP. I know my truck and my wife's burban are in for tunes, I think we need a bunch more tho!

how much would it cost? I'm trying to make the ride up there.

Is Justin (blackbear) going to be at concord mills for the meet If so how much does he charge I would be interested in a tune.

I was going to try to get him to come out based on the amount of interest that people show in tunes. So far I have three tunes confirmed, but we need alot more than that. :(

how much would it cost? I'm trying to make the ride up there.

Check his website, blackbearperformance.com, for his rates.

I will try to make it, I just saw the post today. I would love to have a tune done. I am having KR issues out of the hole and have since tuning. I'm pulling 7 degrees retard. I'm ready to get this straight. Justin didn't tune it by the way, I had a local shop do it. Anybody got an idea what kind of increase I could expect without the retard issue?

im in willmington nc till the 15th how far is it for me if its not to far and i can make a day trip out of it id like to come and show my new nos system and get some new ideas :cheers: lookin foor a drag strip while im down too to get some new times on the bottle any thing open?

Agenda is kinda open. I figure we'll all meet up and shoot the shit, share some thoughts, rag on some people (j/k), and decide who all wants to go where? I think it would work out best that way.

:D

Sounds good to me!!!! :cheers:

im in willmington nc till the 15th how far is it for me if its not to far and i can make a day trip out of it id like to come and show my new nos system and get some new ideas :cheers: lookin foor a drag strip while im down too to get some new times on the bottle any thing open?

It'll be a pretty good lil' drive..mapquest it!!

As far as Dragstrips go...some smaller ones in the Greensboro and surronding area have a few test and tune thing going..

http://www.vansenusauto.com/dragstrip_loca...State=/State/NC Try this ...