Charlotte, Nc Meet! Calling All Southerners!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeahhhh! u better come on out! LOL...

I'm sure there HAS to be a carwash, if not, swing by my house before the meet and you can use my detailing supplies to clean your ride up.

Thanks for the invite well have to see.

what time should i leave? coming from willmington......where are we meeting is hooters def now i really dont know the area, ok ive never been to charlotte in my life, got directions off map quest doesnt look to hard just want to know what time to leave in the morning? caint wait :D see ya guys soon

what time should i leave? coming from willmington......where are we meeting is hooters def now i really dont know the area, ok ive never been to charlotte in my life, got directions off map quest doesnt look to hard just want to know what time to leave in the morning? caint wait :D see ya guys soon

mapquest should give you an estimated travel time. We are meeting at the BASS PRO SHOPS parking lot at 10am. If for some reason you show up and we are not there because we got tossed out, THEN go to the HOOTERS. We will be at either one.

Im gona ride down to marion tomorrow and see how the roads are there if they're clear

which they should be cuz no snow in spruce pine but gonna get up early saturday and

stop there and wash mine before i head on down. Then do some detailing once i get there.

Edited by sierra ss (see edit history)

Done a map quest for ya and come up with this

: 3 hours 39 minutes Estimated Distance: 196.72 miles

Hope to see ya there.

Done a map quest for ya and come up with this

: 3 hours 39 minutes Estimated Distance: 196.72 miles

Hope to see ya there.

200 miles ill be there say half hour/ hour.....lol ill be there at 10 leaving at 630 see ya then

yea there are car washes all over that area.... there is an autobell where you can just run it through you can't beat a $7 wash that actually works! just make sure you bring your own detailing stuff

How far is this from the mall?