Used 14" Powerslot Rotors (fronts Only)

JF-03-SS

I had these on for about 1,000 miles. These are the 14" rotors that most are using for the Zo6 brake upgrade (unless you spend the $$$$ for 15's) If you are interested PM me an offer but remember shipping will be around $50.00 (they are pretty heavy)

Chris__s_SSS_007.jpg

Chris__s_SSS_006.jpg

Chris__s_SSS_005.jpg

I had these on for about 1,000 miles. These are the 14" rotors that most are using for the Zo6 brake upgrade (unless you spend the $$$$ for 15's) If you are interested PM me an offer but remember shipping will be around $50.00 (they are pretty heavy)

are these the cryo treated rotors?

also do they come with the relocation brackets for stock calipers? the kits I see on the web include the brackets that's why I ask.

Edited by SSThunder (see edit history)

are these the cryo treated rotors?

also do they come with the relocation brackets for stock calipers? the kits I see on the web include the brackets that's why I ask.

Yes, I believe they are the cryo treated ones. No , these ones don't have the relocation brackets, I bought rotors only.

• 1 month later...
I searched but could not find just the brackets! If I knew where to get them, I would be all over these brake rotors.

SuperCharged06SS has the brackets still avail front and rear I only want the rear and he said he will split them up if someone takes the front

SuperCharged06SS has the brackets still avail front and rear I only want the rear and he said he will split them up if someone takes the front

I don't think he is looking to do the Zo6 brakes, just bigger rotors w/ stock calipers.

Yeah find out how much and lets work something out.

I will see what I can do. You want to just run factory calipers correct?