*** Rikensport Hid Kit - Group Buy November 2008 ***

12'SROCK

Please Read First:

Ok everyone its that time again for GB prices. Im going to do somethings a little different though. Im going to ship all the kits out at once so i dont make several trips to the store. Im going to keep accepting payments for the GB sale until November Wednesday 26th, then ship out all the kits the following day. So however many payments i recieve until the sale end date thats how many people will get the GB deal since there are a few members that missed out. So please make payment of $185 US dollars via paypal [email protected]. Thank you

3000K, 6000K, 8000K, 12000K kits are avalible for any make/model

Also for those of you how are not familiar with my transactions please checkout my feedback on here or contact some of my past customers

Edited by 12'SROCK (see edit history)

Well i need to clear some things up, im getting some threatening PM about my lights that people are misinformed. . . the kits on ebay and Rikensport site anre NOT the same kits im selling. I work for rikensport i know, the 99 dolar kits are the 993FX kits that use cheaper bulbs and ballasts and have only 1 year warranty. the kits i sell are the original 993 kits not the FX series, these were produced to compete with the cheaper china kits. the number is on the Rikensport site please by all means call them and ask them for your self if you think im ripping you off.

Any issues with the NBS silv's they have the daytime running lights,the last set i bought for my pop's lasted a week.

Any info on this?? Interested in a kit.

none yet rey, my neighbors 08' Yukon lightr work perfectly and so do my bro in laws 07' sillverado

none yet rey, my neighbors 08' Yukon lightr work perfectly and so do my bro in laws 07' sillverado

What about a relay kit, Some thing to do with the Drl's shorting it out.At least thats what the other guy is saying.heard of anything like that?? Really want another set but afraid it will happen again and he is in delaware.