Will These Fit?

smoke03

Yeah they will fit, but look on ebay cause they're way cheaper. I had a set of BOSS 22" wheels on my last truck and I got them shipped to my house for a little under $900 so im sure you can find 20's for cheap. You want the bolt pattern to be 6 x 5.5 and the backspacing is fine it just depends on how far you want them to be sucked in. Do you plan on lowering the truck? If so I would look into getting them in a higher offset to avoid any rubbing problems you might encounter.

Goto bossmotorsports.com and you can look up the wheel and all the info (bolt pattern, backspacing, offset, etc.)

lookin at goin for a 2/3 drop...

I would look at getting the ones with +32mm offset (6.25" of backspacing) just to be safe. You can probably run the +20mm offset since its only 0.5" difference between the two, but i always like to run on the safe side. The only other thing I would note is I've read that people have had clearance issues with the +32mm offset wheels when running big brake kits so keep that in mind as well.

Here is a of 22's for $885 shipped and you can choose which backspacing and offset you want:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOSS-Motors...ries#ht_502wt_0

Hope this helps,

Dan