New Ss Owner From Nj

04SS/86TA

Hey guys and gals!

Im new here. I own a 2004 Silverado SS, i bought it new as a leftover in 05, and its my DD. Its almost paid off, just another year :w00t:

I haven't done much to it, i did upgrade the front brakes to 14" rotors with Baers eradispeed kit, and add a K&N CAI. Beings its my DD i haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but im starting to get the itch to start playing with things. Mainly im looking to upgrade the rear brakes, i have baers 14" kit for the rear, but its not for the SS so the abutment brackets dont work, at least i got it cheeeep. Im also looking into maybe getting a different set of wheels, and some suspension mods, i've even been toying with the idea of air suspension, but im not sure. If you guys want to point me in the right direction that would be sweet!

I also own a 1986 Trans Am, highly modified corner carver. All tubular suspension, coil-overs on all 4 corners, 408" SBC stroker 4.00borex4.00stroke making a 501hp and 521ftlbs, a tremec TKO600 trans and a 9" ford rear. Tons of other mods, but i dont want to bore you. Its my toy and has been my project for several years now, and now that the majority of the work on it is finished it time to start on the truck.

No pics of the truck just yet, for some reason i've never taken any?

I havent had a chance to browse the site too much but im looking forward to seeing some cool rides

-Phil

hey guys! Im from the flemington area, so Trenton, princeton, Philly are all within shouting distance

good to see some locals

-Phil

Flemington area, huh? Surprised I haven't seen you around. I live in Kinqwood Township. The only other SS I see on a regular basis is my Dad's black '05.