New Ss Owner From Nj

04SS/86TA

Flemington area, huh? Surprised I haven't seen you around. I live in Kinqwood Township. The only other SS I see on a regular basis is my Dad's black '05.

i work in kingwood :) , well out of kingwood, my boss's shop is on 519 and hewitt road, out in the sticks, i have seen a blue SS in frenchtown a little while back, the only other blue one ive seen, maybe its you?

-Phil

i work in kingwood :) , well out of kingwood, my boss's shop is on 519 and hewitt road, out in the sticks, i have seen a blue SS in frenchtown a little while back, the only other blue one ive seen, maybe its you?

-Phil

It's possible it was me. Depending on when you saw the truck it may have had polished aluminum 22s on it or the stock painted wheels. I park down there a lot to walk my dog. I have heard of your existance. :lol: My future brother in-law lives on Hewitt Rd and told me he saw a truck like mine. I'm not far from those sticks, I live on Featherbed Ln off of 519.

You mentioned thinking about suspension mods. If you want to take a look at my truck or talk about it, let me know. I have a 2/2 drop using Belltech spindles and shackles.

Edited by leaper (see edit history)

It's possible it was me. Depending on when you saw the truck it may have had polished aluminum 22s on it or the stock painted wheels. I park down there a lot to walk my dog. I have heard of your existence. :lol: My future brother in-law lives on Hewitt Rd and told me he saw a truck like mine. I'm not far from those sticks, I live on Featherbed Ln off of 519.

You mentioned thinking about suspension mods. If you want to take a look at my truck or talk about it, let me know. I have a 2/2 drop using Belltech spindles and shackles.

i really dont want to do a perminate drop, I like being able to drive through 10+" of snow with ease, just looking to upgrade the current setup, if there is an aftermarket i havent really looked. Other than that i was thinking about air suspension, so i can have the slowered look when i want, and still have a usable fowl weather truck.

I believe i saw your truck, just outside of town heading south on 29 about where the catering place is, by the tow path, this is probably a year or two ago, i dont get down that way often.

If you future brother in law lives on hewitt, im sure he's seen me every day for the past 5 years.

I know featherbed as well.

-Phil

Edited by 04SS/86TA (see edit history)