I Through P0171 And P0174

Seems like it is time to run some logs ASAP, being lean on both sides of the motor is no bueno. I assume you are seeing these codes under WOT? I would avoid going WOT until you figure out exactly what is happening........
:withstupid: yeah run some logs asap LEAN+WOT=BOOOOOOOOOM

• 3 weeks later...

HAZMAT - did you ever find out what happend or set off the codes again ?

I had this happen today on my 4.8 work truck. drove to work in the moring with a -7 * temp and was fine.

went out to breakfast 3 hours later and didn't notice a engine light. I saw the engine light on about a hour later on my way home, stop at checkers for a scan and these codes came up. I cleared them and drove home with out it coming back on. mostly a stock truck but have a tune ,new fuel fiter, new MAFS, plugs wires , new cats , new cat back, new trans and cai .

I'm thinking maybe some small fuel frezze up and with the tune it tripped ??? is there any thing I should look at or check out.

I going to park in the garage tonight it's going down to -15* , I love working out side. :sigh:

I had them come up twice within a two month period, both times i just cleared them, I have not had a problem since, i was thinking that air temp may have had something to do with it, my trucked was tuned in socal at 85degrees and i just brought it to portland where its 12degress right now... :dunno: I just monitor my AFR and as long as that looks good I think I'm ok...