Anyone Heard Of This E-fan Company

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i say yesHome > WarrantyWarranty information

We at FF DYNAMICS LLC have taken a completely different route and made our own rules for warranty. We build radiators for race cars, and we warranty our radiators when put inside a race car. Our warranty is the best we have seen yet from any radiator company. Be it a stock car, slightly modified or full out race car, we will warranty it if our build quality fails. Run a full out 500WHP 10 second car and spring a leak because a weld broke and guess what, we will honor the warranty and take care of the problem. This is unheard of from any company that builds performance parts. Now you ask how long is the warranty? Guess what? It is LIFETIME, unlike most of the big name companies who offer 1 year limited. It does not get any better than this.

Lifetime Warranty on build quality of the radiator.

Edited by 2006ss rider (see edit history)

I've seen 'em on eBay for months now.

• Low Amp Draw of 9 Amps Per Fan at Full Speed

:lol: RUN FORREST RUN!

I'm skeptical to say the least - some things to consider:

First, to only draw 18-amps at full power is anemic; the SPAL 16" fans I incorporate draw 60-amps at full blow; the GM fans draw about 45-amps. I and several others can assure you the HPM efans pull a hell of a lot more wind than the GM fans. Since these folks list a 6000-CFM rating, the question is, at exactly what pressure drop was this measurement taken?! Obviously not the same inches of water on the flowbench that SPAL, FAL, and GM rate their fans at.

Second, their fans only look to be 15" diameter.

Third, their electronics are SINGLE speed; it costs literally 3x more to make a 2-speed control box.

Fourth, you strap these things straight to your radiator?!

And you pay $275 for this! But did you see the fine-print?! If you tow they say you must use their "Extreme Duty" fan kit, it's not looking any better and costs $350; their heavy duty kit looks functionally equivalent to a set of LS1 fans. *yawn*

There's a cheap way to do things, in this case it's working the wrecking yards and findinng a couple fans from a full-sized Ford/Lincoln, and then zip-tied those bad-dogs to your radiator, and cobble together your own 2-speed harness for $65. A better job done for like $125-ish, maybe cheaper with FAR better fans albeit the install will still leave a little to be desired! Also, LS1 fans are everywhere on the used market (but at 14" barely cool the truck); another cheap alternative is used stock '05 fans & harness. One member here I know bungee-corded a 19" Lincoln fan (big mo-fo!) to his radiator, only cost him $45 - that truck with stock motor, converter, shift kit, & headers ran 13.7s...

Mr. P.

http://www.ffdynamics.com/silverado34B.html

just came across this site..was wondering if anyone heard of them??

Looks cheap ass IMHO. Do your homework before you buy anything. If you want a nice and I mean really nice setup, look at Mr P's efan setup he makes. Very high quality craftmanship, excellent tech support (free i might add), very thin sweet looking design, and a great installation manual to boot. You get what you pay for.

http://www.ffdynamics.com/silverado34B.html

just came across this site..was wondering if anyone heard of them??

Looks cheap ass IMHO. Do your homework before you buy anything. If you want a nice and I mean really nice setup, look at Mr P's efan setup he makes. Very high quality craftmanship, excellent tech support (free i might add), very thin sweet looking design, and a great installation manual to boot. You get what you pay for. See this link for a great group purchase on these kits http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...20&hl=EFANS

Edited by BILLS04SS (see edit history)