Gauges Replaced

FireRescueSS

Finally had a dealer to replace my instrument cluster due to the speedo sticking, under the extended warrenty. The first one, would not program, and it took them 3 hours to program the one I got. Now.. noticed something odd this morning while driving in the dark, going to work... though the gauge faces are white, they no longer seem to have the white back lighting they used to have stock, but a weird off blue/green color. That, and the gear selection box and DIC box now turn off with the igition, instead of staying on with the gauges and radio, which they used to stay on.

I can live with that, but having the weird back lighting is driving me nuts, did they use the wrong one, or did GM change the back lighting in the newer SSS?

The gauges do go black when the lights are on and is dark out.. Not totally black but a little bit.. maybe someone can post a pic for you

Let me better explain, I know the whole face goes black cause no light is emitted through it... but the hash marks and numbers have a weird blue/green tint to them, instead of being white like the orginal cluster was.