Ss Cluster Night Time Picture

cymmgarcia

Hey Guys,

Thanks for responding so quickly for me on this. I had LASIK 3 years ago and my eyes have never been the same (for the worse) so I am now paranoid since my contrast sensitivity is pretty bad.

As far as the cluster difference between '05 and '06, this occurred on all Silverado's in '06 when the SHIFTER P_R_N_D_3_2_1 was changed to lights.

On my new SS cluster I show the same uneven lighting, especially on the Tranny Temp needle and Oil Pressure needle which appear brighter, and the Engine Temp needle which appears dimmer.

My old Black overlay cluster never had those issues. I guess this uneveness is due to the trick White-to-Black overlay.

Thanks again! You guys rock :chevy: !!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for responding so quickly for me on this. I had LASIK 3 years ago and my eyes have never been the same (for the worse) so I am now paranoid since my contrast sensitivity is pretty bad.

As far as the cluster difference between '05 and '06, this occurred on all Silverado's in '06 when the SHIFTER P_R_N_D_3_2_1 was changed to lights.

On my new SS cluster I show the same uneven lighting, especially on the Tranny Temp needle and Oil Pressure needle which appear brighter, and the Engine Temp needle which appears dimmer.

My old Black overlay cluster never had those issues. I guess this uneveness is due to the trick White-to-Black overlay.

Thanks again! You guys rock :chevy: !!

:cheers::thumbs: