Spray Bedliner

Does anyone know if there is a product out there that will rmove spray in bed liner? I wanted to get one of those gemtop tonneau cover but I don't want the bed liner on my bed rails to show.

You do NOT want to remove a spray in liner. If you didn't know, in order to get the liner to adhere to the bed they have to remove (scratch up, whatever) the paint to expose the bare medal. If you attempt to take the liner off you will need to do even more to have it look good again. The whole purpose of a spray in liner is to be permanent. This may not have been what you wanted to hear, but that's how it is. Maybe you can find a cover that will either look good with it, or at least cover it.

You do NOT want to remove a spray in liner. If you didn't know, in order to get the liner to adhere to the bed they have to remove (scratch up, whatever) the paint to expose the bare medal. If you attempt to take the liner off you will need to do even more to have it look good again. The whole purpose of a spray in liner is to be permanent. This may not have been what you wanted to hear, but that's how it is. Maybe you can find a cover that will either look good with it, or at least cover it.

Damn that definitely isnt what I wanted to hear but at least I know now lol. I might just have to live with the 2 inches of bed liner sticking out because I really like that tonneau cover lol. Thanks 2006SilverSS

Damn that definitely isnt what I wanted to hear but at least I know now lol. I might just have to live with the 2 inches of bed liner sticking out because I really like that tonneau cover lol. Thanks 2006SilverSS

No prob, not sure what your budget is for a cover, but from the looks of it the Snuglid SL that I have looks like it would cover the liner on your rails. Something to think about.

yea i agree its harder to remove it and get it back to looking good. it would just be cheaper to leave it alone but good luck with it