Cleaned Up The V

1BAD2K

well this week a buddy and i gave the caddy some much needed attention. also threw on somethin special you'll see in the last pic :jester: . we used menzerna and a couple other things he is helping to develop for a major car care product company. got it all cleaned up and took it for a clear bra yesterday so im pretty happy. bad part is, i might be doing it all again since the ol lady wants a CTS V now too. anyways, enough words so here are the pics. :cheers:

post-8854-1228610666_thumb.jpg

post-8854-1228610695_thumb.jpg

Did you guys remove the swirls?

yeah we used menzerna and a medium cut pad on a rotary buffer. im not a good photog so i cannot capture how much of an improvement this really made.

sorry guys about the ten thousand posts lol. i kept having to "manage my attachments."

Looking Great ... :thumbs: :thumbs: I am loving the wheels. What are they?

That is definetly my next purchase. The SSS is about paid for. I would love to wait and get a 2010 CTS-V Coupe ... But we shall see.

you can pre-purchase an 09 on ebay right now for about $70K. too rich for my blood lol. i got a good deal on this with only 7K miles and a 100K warranty.

you can pre-purchase an 09 on ebay right now for about $70K. too rich for my blood lol. i got a good deal on this with only 7K miles and a 100K warranty.

Yeah ... I'm going used ... $70k is to rich for everyone's blood ...

BTW ... I like the color ...