Need Help Need More Power

I have a 2500HD with a 6.0 I have an intake, Hypertech programmer, an exhaust. It is fast now but i wanna it to be faster. Im either concerding JBA titanium cremic coated headers, MSD MSC 2 ignition im just not sure what to get I want to try to stay away from internal parts. I want to try to say around $700-$800. Any help would be appericated thank you

By long tubes, Brad means long tube headers from Pacesetter, Dynatech, OBX, etc.. The JBA's are shorties if I recall and really don't do much in the way of performance. A custom tune is definitely worth every penny, that Hypertech isn't doing much for you. In terms of ignition, all you really need to change is wires, MSD or Taylor are good, along with plugs(AC Delco or NGK). The stock ignition coil packs are fine and there is really no need to change them. Also try adding a 160* thermostat as well.......

welcome to the site :cheers:

Are the long tube headers 50 state legal as in will it pass emissions, And should i spend the money on a custom tune if I plan on upgrading the motor or should I wait till everything is done.

just depends if you put cats or not. they should pass emissions. custom tune is always better than handhelds! custom tunes are are speced out for your mods so you can get the most power. you can get it retuned for other mods you add. some tuners charge for retunes some dont. some tuner names: zippy, wheatley, justin just to name a few

Put on the JBA's and have it tuned in. Other than doing plug wires, don't change any other ignition parts as they are more than enough and not likely to be improved on no matter what gizmo you buy for it. I'd also do a thermostat and some Redline water wetter. A converter would be a nice swap down the road, but they are very pricey for a 4L80E. A cam for more torque would be a big help.

Put on the JBA's and have it tuned in. Other than doing plug wires, don't change any other ignition parts as they are more than enough and not likely to be improved on no matter what gizmo you buy for it. I'd also do a thermostat and some Redline water wetter. A converter would be a nice swap down the road, but they are very pricey for a 4L80E. A cam for more torque would be a big help.

Aaaahhhhh,4l80. I guess 2500 = 4l80,duh......scratch the torque converter.