Pcm Tuning...who To Go With?

tburkdoll

I'm looking into getting a PCM tune. I love how my truck runs and it shifts pretty good under normal driving and when its to the floor but with a tune can it still be comfortable under both normal and WOT driving. I dont want it to bang into gear when i'm driving easy. Can i get better milage and have more power with a tune of these standards. (Ha i'm kinda a picky person i know) ......There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here so any input on this would be great

Zippy performance!!!! That's all you need to know!!

ZIPPY IS THE MAN !! allballs57 and fast4popper both have prochargers on their SS's with the trust of Zippy doing the tuning.. but its all about what you like and feel confortable with.. Zip does a great job , he has the backing of the SSPOSSE which consists of several members on our club that have Zippy as our tuner.. http://www.myspace.com/centraliowass is our club site Central Midwest SSPOSSE.. members from Iowa, Illnois, and Nebraska... everyone of us has the Zip doing the masterminding behind the horsepower.. but the choice is yours and you need to research, find whomever makes you confortable, there are several good tuners on here. good luck..

ZIPPY IS THE MAN !! allballs57 and fast4popper both have prochargers on their SS's with the trust of Zippy doing the tuning.. but its all about what you like and feel confortable with.. Zip does a great job , he has the backing of the SSPOSSE which consists of several members on our club that have Zippy as our tuner.. http://www.myspace.com/centraliowass is our club site Central Midwest SSPOSSE.. members from Iowa, Illnois, and Nebraska... everyone of us has the Zip doing the masterminding behind the horsepower.. but the choice is yours and you need to research, find whomever makes you confortable, there are several good tuners on here. good luck..

Alright thanks...yeah i'm thinkin about goin with Blackbear and doin the data logging pcm tune cause he says he can dial it exactly to how my truck runs. Im gonna do a little more research but thats what i've got in mind at the moment.

Ive heard a ton of good stuff about the guys above, Zippy, blackbear, wheatly. I personally used allen at nelson performance i am pleased with my results. But ive heard nothing but good things about the guys above. just read the tuning threads it sounds like these guy(zippy,blackbear,wheatley) know what they are doing. :thumbs:

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)