Bcs Poll Ranks Germany #1 And Winner Of Wwii

Black2003SS

After determining the Big-12 championship game participants the BCS computers were put to work on other major contests and today the BCS declared Germany to be the winner of World War II.

"Germany put together an incredible number of victories beginning with the annexation of Austria and the Sudetenland and continuing on into conference play with defeats of Poland, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands. Their only losses came against the US and Russia; however considering their entire body of work -- including an incredibly tough Strength of Schedule -- our computers deemed them worthy of the #1 ranking."

Questioned about the #4 ranking of the United States the BCS commissioner stated, "The US only had two major victories -- Japan and Germany. The computer models, unlike humans, aren't influenced by head-to-head contests -- they consider each contest to be only a single, equally-weighted event."

German Chancellor Adolph Hiter said, "Yes, we lost to the US; but, we defeated #2 ranked France in only 6 weeks." Herr Hitler has been criticized for seeking dramatic victories to earn 'style points' to enhance Germany 's rankings. Hitler protested, "Our contest with Poland was in doubt until the final day and the conditions in Norway were incredibly challenging and demanded the application of additional forces."

The French ranking has also come under scrutiny. The BCS commented, "France had a single loss against Germany and following a preseason #1 ranking they only fell to #2."

Japan was ranked #3 with victories including Manchuria, Borneo and the Philippines.

Obvious satire of how the BCS is a piece of crap. So please, dont take this literally.

Edited by Black2003SS (see edit history)

Oh Im no where near a Texas fan. I just found it on the internet and it was an interesting. Leave it to this site to try to turn it into something its not. It merely is an attack on the BCS which has been controversial for many years prior to any decision of the top two teams this season.

I have seen that before and it makes me laugh, but its so true. If you really think about it. I really believe there should be a playoff system because on any given Saturday anybody can beat anybody. I have seen it way to many times where team wins 11 games but looses one game to a opponent it should not have and the team that looses does not play in the national championship but may be a much better team then the teams who actually played in the championship.