Tcs Converter Lovers

ok all you tcs enthusiasts ive been readin and searching to try and find a converter that bet fits my truck since i havnt gottin one yet.so far it looks like tcs performance is the best out there. i know its expensive but im nt sure exactly down to the exact convert im lookin for some tell me i need a 3200 and some tell m i dont need that high. wel im askin yall to be the judge and tell me what i need wi my mods. cam specs in sign,100 shot of nitrous, CAI, 160 stat, LT headers if i left anthing out its all in my sign.

i went with a 2600 stall pi vigilante 10.5 triple disk it should be in my door step any day now :devil: i would think for you maybe a 2600 2800 in that range not sure,you should be making alot of torque in the mid 2k rpm and i think a tc that high 3200 stall will hurt you.lets see what the experts think :ughdance:

i have the TCS converter and love it so far. 1.633 60 foot time. I think chase set his best 60 foot time with the TCS as well. There are 2 TCS companies though, one in Canada and one in the states. Ask chase how he likes the one from the states but i think the TCS in canada has the best 60 foot times so far.....

NA i would get at least a 3200-3400 but a 3800 is a beast. with n20 i have no clue?