Removing Dash

fox_forma

How do you pull the top part of the dash off? Is it easy, anything I need to worry about with the airbag etc. Just curious because I saw someone else do it on another forum when they did their stereo install and it made it extremely easy for them to strap their head unit so it can't get yanked out and stolen,

Yeah like chase said real simple you will have to remove two screws behind the access panels that butt up against the driver and passenger doors. Then you have to pull of the dash bezel off from around the gauges and controls, just make sure you put you truck in 1st otherwise you won't get it off. then you have 5 or 6 screws around the edge of that to remove. Pry out your air vents on either side of the grab bar on the dash remove the two screws there. Then there are clips in the upper corners of both vents that release the grab bar. Then you have to pull off your A pillar covers becareful not to pull to far or else you will pull out the tweeter wires. Twist your DRL sensor counterclockwise to remove that. and i think that is about it. Give a gentle tug on your dash and it should come out