2006 Intimidator Ss For Sale

gixxerrider

I am going to put the SS on the market. I have had some life changing things in the past few months and as of FRI it will be the worst. I am looking to sell the SS. I have always wanted it to be a 12.90s truck. I have Dyna tech headers, cats, corsa sport catback, 160 Stat, ASP underdrive pulleys, Vara ram VR6 CAI, shift kit waiting to install if I dont sell it. Spare set of stock tails waiting to be tinted. I have all the stock parts but the cats and cat back. I tried to buy the best parts the first time so I dont have to buy them again in a few years. I am using it as my DD so the mileage will go up.

sorry about the mileage and the price. I dont get on the computer to often anymore. It has 32K its my daily driver. I am asking 23K to pay it off. Pic of the truck are going to be a bit as they are on the home computer. Thanks guys for everything. I wll only sell it to someone here as it is not going to be sold to someone with out a clue about these trucks.

Edited by 616 of 933 (see edit history)

• 5 months later...

sorry about the mileage and the price. I dont get on the computer to often anymore. It has 32K its my daily driver. I am asking 23K to pay it off. Pic of the truck are going to be a bit as they are on the home computer. Thanks guys for everything. I wll only sell it to someone here as it is not going to be sold to someone with out a clue about these trucks.

[/quote

SS WANTED. Willing to fly for the right truck. Coming from Dallas. Email me please with more info on SS.

• 1 month later...