Mustang Destoyed In Wet Conditions.

8 UR HMI

some fag in his little gt mustang thought it would be fun to play with me today. he was either deaf or dumb as hell cause all you can hear on the highway is my turbo spoolin. i was creeping on the highway at like 55 cause of traffic and he decided to pull up next to me and gas it back and forth. i put the breaks on a lil and break boosted just for sound so he could hear the turbo and bov. he still wanted to play so i got off the highway. stopped at the light and guess whos next to me? same fag. light changed, chirped all 4, turbo screamed hit top of 2nd and let off as he was 2 car lengths behind me and trying to keep up. i let him catch back up doing 50, we dropped to 40 and he not only took off early but only on the second honk. i still was at 4 lbs when he took off cause i didnt get to downshift, stomped it and hit all 7 lbs at 3600 rpms and chirped the tires as well (never got em to chirp in motion). maybe cause its icing and it was wet but he looked at me like WTF as i blew by him.

True a kill is a kill...But come on...in the rain from nearly a dig? :wtf:

You might even get him on dry pavement, but the way this kill story goes, its like a 4x4 Kia Sportage bragging about beating a Z06 in 6" of snow...

And its pretty disrespectful for calling someone a fag you dont even know. :cheers: He might have been thinking the same thing about you, just remember that. His WTF look might have been that he might not have been really thinking he could beat you or race you in the conditions, but as to why you were even trying to race him :thumbs:

Not like he wouldn't have won anyways.. probably called him a fag because he wanted to race in wet conditions where he had no chance in the first place, obviously the guy was so confident in his GT mustang he told himself no matter what I can beat this truck and not so much. But, perception isn't everything and knowing is, guess you can just go on what you see.

congrats i hate the pusstangs too. ive owned 3. and when i got beat by a 97 ss camaro i threw in the towel went the next day and bought my 1st ss 97 camaro. been a gm fan since. ive even turned my dad away from ford to gm. :chevy::jester::thumbs: